Helical Drilling, Inc., a Geotechnical Design/Build Construction Company in Braintree, MA is growing! We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Geotechnical Engineer/PM, who is Experienced in Ground Improvement techniques.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in designing Ground Improvement and Deep Foundation pile techniques, Helical Piles, Drilled Micropiles, Jet Grouting, Tiebacks, Soil Nails, etc.
The position would include tasks associated with full cycle Geotechnical Project Management, initial review of project feasibility, preliminary design, estimating, bid preparation, closing of the job, final design and submittal preparation, management through construction, final quality control documentation and project closeout. It is preferred that the candidate
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision in performing all phases of design/analysis (currently or after training).
• Ability to multi-task by working on several projects in various stages of development.
• Assist in writing and preparing written reports and submittals that are presented to the client.
• Coordinate with Design Engineers to provide time-sensitive technical solutions to ongoing construction projects.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
• When appropriate perform Internal Submittal Review: Assist field staff, review HMS and GeojobTrak uploads.
• Must have ability to interact and communicate with various owners, developers, general contractors, engineers, etc., to fully understand project needs and provide technical solutions.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the Geotechnical Design Field, Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement Techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering required. Master’s Degree and professional PE license preferred
• Excellent oral and written Communication skills with the ability to multitask
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
•Must be legally able to work in the US
About Helical Drilling, Inc.
Helical Drilling, Inc., one company with a multitude of geotechnical design/build solutions. Comprised of geotechnical engineers, construction managers and field crews under one roof, we are the premier turn-key firm for all of your ground construction needs. By maintaining focus on the big picture and looking all stages of site development from feasibility through construction, our team customizes and executes innovative and proven geotechnical solutions.