Job Description: Coordinate & assist field operations to perform shutdown maintenance projects in the pulp and paper industry.
Job Duties: Assist project manager and project coordinator with the following activities.
· Long range planning and scheduling shutdown maintenance projects
· Help develop scope of work and estimating shutdown maintenance projects
· Arrange and coordinate deliveries of materials and equipment to jobsite
· Work with office personnel to provide detailed information to project supervision
In progress project execution
· Assist field administrators with project activities and field payroll
· Track and project costs of ongoing projects
Post project duties
· Assist accounting with detailed billing of projects
· Write detailed reports outlining completed work and future recommendations.
· Document information from projects for future references
Job skills: Helpful areas of experience
Experience in project management, specifically pulp mills or industrial construction work.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Access & Project), including creating customized spreadsheets (excel) and databases (access).
Organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Additional Salary Information: Great health care benefits
About Miller Mechanical Services, Inc.
Miller Mechanical Services, Inc. (MMSI) is a North American company specializing in waterjet cutting, metal fabrication, and installation as well as the general maintenance of the pulp & paper industry.
We also provide engineering solutions to a wide range of industries in addition to pulp and paper such as construction, power generation, chemical/pharmaceutical, etc. We maintain “R” and “U” stamps that allow for fabrication, alteration and repair of ASME code vessels in the shop as well as the field.
Miller Mechanical is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and we can add diversity to your supply chain.