Don’t miss this opportunity to join a great employee owned company that promotes diversity, employee recognition, and performance to the highest standards.
Seeking highly qualified individuals in Seattle, Phoenix, Southern California and California Bay Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Build and maintain positive working relationships with craft and project owner representatives while facilitating communication of company and quality policies, procedures, and standards
- Implement the project specific Quality Control Plan to ensure compliance by all personnel
- Coordinate and schedule project specific inspections and tests
- Prepare for and participate in Definable Features of Work preconstruction meetings
- Track material quantities relevant to test frequency
- Conduct audits and surveillance on subcontractor performed work and materials suppliers
- Perform field inspections and complete reports as necessary
- Address construction staff regarding quality expectations and outcomes
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage quality control documentation
- Conduct quality control orientations and quality control trainings for project construction staff
- Develop understanding of project specifications, drawings and materials utilized on project
- Issue, monitor and close-out Non-Conformance Reports
- Oversee non-conformance root cause analysis process and evaluate non-conformance trends to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor and manage quality control budget as necessary
- With the Project Engineer develop the Project Punch list, distribute to Subcontractors and track completion of punch list items
The above statements and job description are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed within this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and tasks. Management may assign additional duties or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
EEO/AA Employer - Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans