- Required to conduct frequent domestic and international travels within the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and any other country as needed.
- 50% traveling is expected (by land, air, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Lead Assessor qualification or relevant sector professional qualification inside specific industry is a plus
- MBA, MS, MA or any advanced degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant progressive professional work experience
- Proven ability to achieve and deliver results through driving improvements in organizational effectiveness and performance with limited supervision
- Ability to read, understand and/or speak Spanish, French and/or Portuguese a plus
Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901. Today, we’re a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing.
With Over 3,300 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Vision: “Making excellence a habit”, it describes our way forward and our aspiration each day.
Our Mission: “To help organizations embed excellence”, and states our shared purpose.
Our Values: “Integrity – Continual improvement – Inclusivity”, guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission.
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.