- BA/BS degree preferred, in Business or Technical Discipline.
- 3-5 years of quality management experience or process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer/Professional Quality/Statistical Application certification preferred
- Experience/familiarity with BRC certification, SQF, ISO 2200, and GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office, SAP, Statistical Software & some programming experience
- Statistical methods & process improvement techniques.
- Superior mathematical & statistical ability.
- Knowledge of manufacturing lab practices & test procedure.
- Continuing education: quality, statistical applications, business communication with a minimum of 1 seminar or course every other year.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including off-shift coverage & some weekends.
- Some travel required.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law.