1. Meet and exceed monthly sales and profit objectives.
2. Develop business through new and existing accounts within the assigned territory
- Develop relationships with Cortec representatives and distributors, civil and structural engineers, RM Suppliers and other key contact groups
- Focus on targeted product groups
- Implement direct sale program at RM Suppliers including equipment install as required
- Develop leads by using lead generation systems (such as DODGE, REED, ISQFT or similar for the construction industry)
3. Establish and maintain quality customer relationships
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project requirements
- Respond professionally and quickly to customer calls
- Resolve customer issues on a timely basis
- Educate customers on new products
4. Carry out sales responsibilities
- Meet call volume expectations
- Make sufficient number of customer visits
- Attend appropriate trade shows
- Participate in conferences; serve on technical committees
- Track and update sales pipeline in CRM and monitor lead progression in CRM.
5. Maintain a detailed understanding of competitive activities and communicate recommendations of initiatives in response to market conditions and trends
6. Communicate in an effective and professional manner with customers, vendors/distributors and other Cortec locations and departments in a timely, professional manner. Deliver high-quality presentations to existing and potential customers.
7. Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment, which includes assisting other team members as needed.
8. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.