Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Project Engineer - Site Development in our Los Angeles office.
Learn more About Us
The Project Engineer assists PM's with delivery of multiple projects for Public, Private, and Institutional clients. The general scope of services may include preparation of technical studies and reports, master planning, programming, design, bid, and construction support. Project types include multi-disciplined utility analysis/design, storm water management, roads, parking lots, campus and building site development.
Manage technical aspects of project delivery. Coordinate with sub-consultants, manage activities of internal staff, establish and monitor adherence to project schedule and budget. Provides all necessary coordination and follow-up on the work to ensure quality standards are met, efficiency levels are maintained and client satisfaction, respect and confidence are assured. Meet with clients, prepare and deliver presentations. Prepare proposals, facilitate contract processing, coordinate project set up and billing with accounting team.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of experience with skills to manage multi-disciplined engineering projects
- Must have strong technical knowledge with proven experience in preparing technical reports, designs, specifications, and computations
- Must have a thorough understanding of practices and procedures in private development, public works, public and institutional facilities
- Must have prior experience delivering projects for Los Angeles area municipalities required
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering required
- Professional Registration as a Civil Engineer is required; California PE license preferred
Psomas offers excellent opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible and alternative work schedules
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability
- Professional development and licensing reimbursement
- Performance and career development programs
To apply, please click on the link below:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.