SDE3 Engineering is a consulting engineering firm located in Seattle, Washington. We provide chemical, process and design engineering services to advanced renewable fuel and chemical projects worldwide. In January of 2016, E3 Energy Partners undertook a partnership with Sacré-Davey Engineering in North Vancouver, BC, and became SDE3 Engineering. Sacré-Davey provides full discipline engineering and project management services to the oil and gas, infrastructure, mining and mineral-processing, and clean technology sectors. Together, Sacré-Davey and SDE3 offer a full range of technical services to clients in a diverse range of industries.
SDE3 currently has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer. This position will be focused on engineering design within the biofuel and renewable energy sector, but will be expected to support Sacré-Davey’s industrial, oil & gas, and clean technology groups as required. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and strong communication and team-building abilities. An ideal candidate will be a technical specialist with the ability to effectively execute design work on projects of varying sizes. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Seattle, Washington.
- Electrical engineering design for industrial, manufacturing, and utilities projects.
- Perform electrical studies including load flow, short circuit studies, coordination studies, energy audits and code compliance.
- Develop electrical engineering documents including Single Line Diagrams, Electrical Interconnections, Panel Drawings, Elementaries, Specifications, I/O Diagrams, Motor Lists, and Power Plans.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating electrical engineering/design efforts on multi-discipline engineering projects.
- Experience with instrumentation and process control systems is desirable.
- Field support including on-site design, technical support and construction management.
- Responsible for electrical engineering estimates and capital cost estimates for engineering projects.
- Assist with proposal development, marketing, and business development efforts.
- Provide project management for projects that are primarily electrical in nature.
- Provide training and mentoring of junior level electrical engineers and designers.
SDE3 offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a creative, cohesive work environment and continuous opportunity for development. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.