| The Millwright's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:|
- Proficient in the installation, maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of rotating equipment including: Natural GasTurbines; Centifugal, Reciprocating and Axial Flow Compressors; Vertical and Horizontal Pumps; Blowers, Fans and Expanders, Electric Motors and Generators.
- Knowledge of vibration analysis, machine shop operations, precision machinery alignment techniques.
- Ability to work with operations and maintenance on repairs to equipment that include: replacement of mechanical seals, installation and alignment of rotating equipment, repairs to fans and blowers, repairs to reciprocating, centrifugal and screw compressors and pumps, basic knowledge of rigging and flagging.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school or equivalent.
- Millwright training schools a plus (seal, vibration analysis, alignment training).
- Replace mechanical seals, align equipment and troubleshoot problems in various rotating equipment.
- Pumps, turbines, compressors, fans and gearboxes, replace mechanical seals and align equipment, troubleshoot rotating equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the maintenance of industrial rotating equipment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, manuals and reports.
- Experience with troubleshooting pump mechanical seal problems, centrifugal pump vibrations and performance issues.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and possess basic computer skills such as opening, creating and updating content in MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to perform heavy work and requiring various physical requirements, including but not limited to: lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling frequently over 50 pounds, walking, climbing, reaching over shoulder, hand/eye coordination, twisting, working around unprotected heights, working around moving machinery, repetitive actions with both hands and feet, near to far vision, depth perception and color vision.
- Ability to work a straight day weekly shift schedule including emergency call-outs, weekends, nights, and holidays, as well as unscheduled overtime.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to within 1 hour of reporting location.