| Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 56th on the FORTUNE 500 and has more than 6,500 employees. Enterprise?s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its 50,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. As a provider of largely fee-based services, Enterprise is less susceptible to commodity price fluctuations and offers stable sources of revenue. The partnership?s service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.Join us in driving fast-moving, far-reaching projects that serve the most prolific energy basins in North America. Whether building new pipelines and plant facilities or optimizing and maintaining existing assets, advance your career like never before. Take on greater levels or responsibility while enjoying freedom to showcase your talents in an opportunity rich environment. We are currently seeking a Control Coordinator (MTBV Offsite Plants) to join our team. The Control Coordinator will be responsible for design and support of process control related projects for MTBV Offsite Plants. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:|
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- Particular Sites of Coverage:
- Primary Coverage Oil Tanking Facility
- Propylene Splitter Backup Support
- Pasadena Isobutylene Plant Backup Support
- Morgan's Point Backup Support
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a B.S degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience on implementation of process control and related systems in as gas treating, processing, and pipeline facilities.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discreet control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings, Cause and Effect Diagrams, specifications and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working knowledge of Honeywell TDC3000, Honeywell Experion, and Yokogawa CS3000 is preferred.
- Configuration experience in Wonderware HMI and Siemens, TI, Modicon and Allen Bradley PLC and IS Triplex Advance Safety Systems is preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call 24/7 as needed is required.