Little is looking for an ambitious, creative leader to be our Electrical Engineering Studio Principal. This leadership role reflects our commitment to growing and elevating our engineering capabilities, and to achieving fully integrated, innovative solutions for clients. While we would prefer for this position to be located in the Charlotte, NC office, this person could reside in any of our US locations for Little.
A bit more about Little:
We are a dynamic, growing international multi-disciplinary design firm, dedicated to the belief that the best design solutions come from the creative collaboration of people from all fields of design. Our Vision is to become known for and sought after for breakthrough ideas that improve the performance of our clients and create a better future for people.
Little is made up of Architects, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural Engineers, Land Planners, Landscape Architects & Civil Engineers, Interior Designers, Graphic Designers, CAFM & Strategic Planners and Digital Imaging and Animation specialists. We have offices in Charlotte NC, Costa Mesa CA, Durham NC, Orlando FL, Washington DC and Beijing China.
Our project types include: education, civic/government, financial services, retail, office, interior renovation, high tech/R&D, mission critical/data centers, and healthcare.
While the majority of our engineering staff resides in our Charlotte office, we are implementing a growth strategy that will result in engineers of all types in every office of Little. Each Engineering Studio is led by a Studio Principal (SP) who is actively involved in setting project direction, coaching team members, delivering quality projects and keeping our clients happy.
A bit more about our leadership role:
• You’ll work with our National Director of Engineering (NDE) to implement our new strategic growth plan for Engineering which will further drive Little’s overall goals
• You’ll work with our NDE and Mechanical and Structural SP’s to create a strong culture of creativity and collaboration between our engineers and architects
• You’ll help us increase the influence and impact of our electrical engineers on projects from the earliest stage of design to drive integrated problem solving
• You’ll deepen our commitment to progressive sustainable design practices on our projects
• You’ll assist with business development and marketing efforts, write qualifications and fee proposals, and represent our electrical team at presentations and with clients