Donan, established in 1947 and an industry leader in Forensic Engineering, Fire Investigation and additional Claims Services, has an immediate opening for an experienced Mechanical Engineer at our Minneapolis, MNarea office. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a first class, rapidly growing organization.
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy getting dirty on the job? Have you ever taken something apart just to understand how it functions? Do you have excellent writing skills? Are you motivated when working on your own? Would you prefer working for a family owned company rather than an impersonal giant? Do you have integrity? Do you demand personal excellence from yourself? Do you want to work for an employer who is committed to employee safety? If you can honestly answer yes to all of the above questions apply today to become a part of our “business family!” Equal Opportunity Employer.
In addition to a very competitive compensation package, Donan offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision, Dental, Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance with AD&D, Long-term and Short-term Disability, 401(K) matching, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Employee Assistance Program, and Tuition Reimbursement. Most employees required to travel for the Company are provided with a company vehicle. Donan is dedicated to overall employee wellness and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert forensic analysis to our clients on an array of engineering projects.
- Provides honest and unbiased analysis and consultation on various mechanical and/or structural failures.
- Must travel from site to site to perform projects within a 100 mile radius (further when required) from the assigned office.
- Write and submit detailed and accurate reports on completed projects in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Will communicate with Donan’s customers to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Must be willing to provide expert testimony for court cases on an as need basis.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during times of peak of business demand.
- Will provide excellent customer service to both the company’s internal and external customers.