| Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 56th on the FORTUNE 500 and has more than 6,500 employees. Enterprise?s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its 50,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. As a provider of largely fee-based services, Enterprise is less susceptible to commodity price fluctuations and offers stable sources of revenue. The partnership?s service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.Join us in driving fast-moving, far-reaching projects that serve the most prolific energy basins in North America. Whether building new pipelines and plant facilities or optimizing and maintaining existing assets, advance your career like never before. Take on greater levels or responsibility while enjoying freedom to showcase your talents in an opportunity rich environment. We are currently seeking a Senior Control Engineer (Refined Products) to join our team. The Senior Control Engineer will be responsible for design and support of process control systems and related projects for refined products and petrochemical terminals and pipeline areas. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:|
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a B.S degree in engineering is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience on implementation of process control and related systems in storage and pipeline (crude, natural gas liquid and gas) is required.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for documentation, basic and complex regulatory control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms is required.
- Configuration experience in Wonderware Intouch, RS View, NI Lookout HMI's and Modicon, Siemens TI and Allen Bradley PLC configuration is preferred.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call 24/7 as needed is required.