| Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise?s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise?s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.Join us in driving fast-moving, far-reaching projects that serve the most prolific energy basins in North America. Whether building new pipelines and plant facilities or optimizing and maintaining existing assets, advance your career like never before. Take on greater levels or responsibility while enjoying freedom to showcase your talents in an opportunity rich environment.The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing technical guidance, problem resolution and design support for operation and maintenance of electrical equipment for the assigned assets. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:|
- Perform the role of Subject Matter Experts (SME) for issues pertaining to electrical matters.
- Conduct, or oversee engineering contractors conducting, power systems analyses including short circuit and load flow analysis, protective system coordination, dynamic stability simulations and arc flash analyses using electrical modeling program (SKM, ETAP, etc.).
- Develop, implement, and manage the storing of facilities electrical models and associated studies including protective relay settings.
- Troubleshoot, review, and implement solution for electrical problems/issues.
- Provide technical standards/reports for preventative and predictive maintenance and repair of electrical equipment.
- Provide technical expertise during testing, commissioning, and start-ups on new electrical equipment installation.
- Support project engineering group in reviewing designing of electrical equipment, electrical distribution systems and substations.
- Work within other organization to identify trends and opportunities to improve plant/stations availability, increase plant capacity, growth, reliability, maintainability and expandability.
- Ensure that electrical equipment meets safety requirements and all applicable city, state, and federal codes and standards.
- Review, improve, interpret, develop and maintain company standards & specifications for electrical.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 8 years? experience in maintenance, operation and design in gas and/or liquid pipeline, petrochemical or refinery plants and storage facilities is required.
- Expertise with power system design, power distribution equipment and protective relaying is required.
- Extensive experience with design and troubleshooting of electric motors and related equipment including motor starters, motor protection relay, and variable frequency drives is required.
- Experience in electrical modeling program (SKM, ETAP, etc.) for use to conduct power studies, short circuit calculation, coordination studies, arc flash calculation, and troubleshooting is required.
- Basic understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance concepts and applications as it applies to electrical equipment is required.
- Well versed in applicable codes, government regulations, and standards, pertaining to electrical systems such as NFPA, NEC and API.