Develop recreational marine products for fabrication in composites, aluminum and rotomolded thermoplastic. Develop freshwater and saltwater products including but not limited to concept development and interpretation, prototype development, tooling design, tooling fabrication, manufacturing process planning, manufacturing engineering and customer service support.
- Apply sound concepts of product design, engineering, naval architecture and quality management to define, develop and integrate state of the art marine product and manufacturing methodology into high production manufacturing facilities company-wide.
- Develop recreational marine product for fabrication in composites, aluminum and rotomolded thermoplastic.
- Support new product development and engineering for five brands of power boat products.
- Characterize and qualify advanced new manufacturing materials: coatings, resins, reinforcements, composite sheet, thermoformed sheet, adhesives, fasteners, molding, blanking, forming, fastening, CNC and robotics and/or any other material or processes that may apply in Tracker Marine Group boat and parts production.
- Maximize quality, efficient, space requirements, materials and labor usage and yield.
- All other duties as assigned.